The diesel filter replacement method is as follows:
1. Close the inlet ball valve and open the upper cover. The aluminum alloy upper cover needs to be gently pryed from the side gap with a flat-head screwdriver;
2. Unscrew the drain plug, drain the dirty oil, loosen the fastening nut on the top of the filter element, put on oil-proof gloves, hold the filter element tightly, and remove the old filter element vertically upward;
3. Replace the new filter element, pad the upper sealing ring, the lower end has its own sealing gasket, tighten the nut, tighten the plugging wire of the sewage outlet, cover the upper end cover, pay attention to pad the sealing ring, and fasten the bolts.
The fuel filter of the car should be replaced every 20,000 kilometers:
1. The main function of the fuel filter is to filter the impurities in the gasoline, so that the fuel entering the engine is clean, the combustion is more sufficient, the formation of carbon deposits in the cylinder is reduced, and the power input is better;
2. If the fuel filter is not replaced for a long time, the filter element inside the fuel filter will be too dirty and will not be able to filter. In severe cases, the gasoline will be blocked, the vehicle will not be able to start or the engine will stall while driving. Therefore, the gasoline filter needs to be replaced regularly;
3. There are two types of fuel filters for vehicles, one is a built-in fuel filter and the other is an external fuel filter.
The role of diesel filter:
1. The gasoline filter is referred to as the steam filter, and its main function is to filter out impurities in the gasoline. The gasoline filter is too dirty or clogged, which is mainly manifested in the weak acceleration of the engine and difficulty in starting when accelerating, and sometimes it takes 25 times to fire;
2. Individuals use GT oil for 12,000 kilometers as a maintenance cycle. Generally, the gasoline filter element should be replaced after two oil changes;
3. At present, most engines are equipped with disposable non-removable and washable paper filter gasoline filters, and the replacement cycle is usually about 20,000 to 30,000 kilometers.